Mrs Marcos offers a fuss-free returns policy.
Please read this section completely and thoroughly before sending us any returns.
- You must complete and send the Returns Form completely that came with your parcel.
- If you can't find the Returns Form or were not sent one, please contact customer services at email@example.com to request a new one.
- Note: You will require a returns authorisation number in order to return your item, please contact customer services to retrieve one.
- All items being returned must be unworn and in the original condition that you received them from us; accompanied by a completed returns form sent with the parcel, along with either the order confirmation that was emailed to you after purchase or the despatch note sent with the item.
- You must also send the item(s) in original packaging, making sure the parcel is secure and packaged appropriately (using a postal bag or box to protect the shoe box and contents). Items received in an unfit state to be resold (except defective products) may result in the refund being refused.
- Failure to return items with all the required documentation will result in a delay in processing the return and may even invalidate the return itself.
- If you receive a product that is defective or damaged or we have sent you the wrong item ordered, we undertake to replace the item(s) free of charge or to refund to you the price of the product depending on your preference.
- You can also return any item for an exchange or refund within 14 days of purchase if you are not completely happy with it. Please note we do not cover the cost of the return unless the item is faulty.
- Once your goods are accepted back into stock you will be issued with an exchange or a refund. Please note for legal reasons we can only refund the card originally used for payment.
- We hope to process postal returns for refund or exchange as quickly as possible but please allow 10 working days for any refund to be credited to your account or an exchange to be effected (as appropriate).
- If you have purchased a voucher code from a 3rd party company, a refund of monies can only be paid by the 3rd party, though we will authorise them to do so on your behalf once the items have been received and passed the quality check.
- Under UK Distance Selling Regulations you have the right to cancel your order providing you inform us in writing within 14 days (known as the cooling off period) from the receipt of your order and you follow the above procedure. Where such goods are subsequently returned in perfect (unworn condition) in original packaging we will refund the full amount paid including any original delivery charge levied but not your own postage (unless goods were faulty)
- If any refund is refused, the item(s) will be returned, free of charge, back to the customer.