Terms and Conditions
- By using the Mrs Marcos website, you accept our Terms and Conditions and our Privacy and Security and Data Protection Policies. We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time and we advise you to read through them each time you use the site.
- Please note you must be over 16 years old to buy goods from this site and register as a member. If you are under 16, you can only use this site with the consent and involvement of a parent or guardian.
- Any access to the website is permitted on a temporary basis only, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend access to and use of the website without notice and without any liability to ourselves irrespective of the reason the website becomes unavailable.
- Other websites to which we are linked are not run by Mrs Marcos so that Mrs Marcos has no control over the content of such sites and accepts no responsibility for them or any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
TERMS OF SALE
- When you place an order with us you are offering to buy a product subject to the following terms and conditions at the order price given.
- Nothing on the Mrs Marcos website shall be taken to mean that we are making a legal offer to provide the products shown. In fact we are inviting you to make a legal offer to us to purchase the product.
- The Agreement is made only when we have accepted your order by sending a confirmation Email.
- All prices quoted on the website are in UK pounds Sterling and include VAT where applicable at the current rate for the country of receipt within the EU. Orders shipped to countries outside of the EU may be subject to additional Sales Taxes and Import Duties for which the customer will be solely responsible.
- Our Email acceptance of your order (offer) to purchase any products is subject to their availability and is not a guarantee of delivery as very occasionally we may be out of stock on certain items although the computer stock record suggests otherwise. However we do undertake to inform you quickly if we are unable to supply any of the products you have offered to purchase, and a full refund will be given immediately where a payment has already been taken, or you may agree to take a similar product entirely at your discretion.
- We will make every effort to ensure the prices and descriptions of products shown on the website are correct and accurate. Whilst we will take all reasonable precautions to ensure product colours shown are accurate we cannot guarantee that your screen or monitor display will accurately reflect the exact colour of the product. Whilst sizes are approximate we do make every effort to ensure they are as accurate as possible, and will always use conventional Uk sizes unless otherwise stated. Mrs Marcos reserves the right to change any of the details of the items shown on the website at any time including prices colours descriptions and sizes. To the extent permitted by English law Mrs Marcos gives no warranties in relation to the website concerning the accuracy of descriptions and any pictures of products on the website.
- Membership discounts and promotional discounts will occasionally be allowed on the website through the use of discount codes. Where you use a valid promotion or membership code the following terms and conditions will apply :
- Discounts will only be available within the conditions stated in the offer.
- Discount codes are only valid until the date advertised or published.
- Discount codes are only valid against purchases made on the Mrs Marcos website.
- Discount codes are not refundable and hold no cash value within themselves. Mrs Marcos bears no responsibility or liability for any unused discounts at any stage.
- Only one discount voucher will be allowed per customer per transaction.
- The Process – Order Acceptance & Contract. When you have been through the checkout process and tendered payment for goods ordered Mrs Marcos will send you an Email confirming your order (our acceptance of your offer) within 24 hours, but the acceptance is still subject to stock availability. It is very important you review your order carefully prior to checkout as once the confirmation email has been sent we can’t change the details of the order. The contract for the sale of the shoes will be formed when we send a second Email confirming dispatch of the products ordered to the address that you provided us with on your order. This could be your home or work address or even a friend’s address depending on which is most convenient to facilitate delivery. However any products on the same order which have not been dispatched at that stage do not form part of that contract. At the time of dispatch your card will be debited for those products that have been sent. Once your order has been dispatched we can no longer cancel it but you are allowed to return any goods within 28 days of purchase if you are unhappy with them in any way subject to certain conditions (please see our Returns Policy below).
- At Mrs Marcos we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to ensure payments can be received securely and safely over the Internet protecting both your personal information and payment details . We take security extremely seriously (please see our Privacy problem below).
- The payment options we welcome are as follows:
Credit cards – Mastercard,Visa Debit cards – Solo,Switch,Visa,Electron (All UK only)
The amount you pay is the same regardless of the payment method chosen. Payment will be processed using the services of Skrill and Paypal.
- FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY TERMS: On orders over £40 Free next day delivery means next working day (On orders in the UK) Orders placed after 1pm on any day will be delivered 2 working days later
- SPECIAL DISCOUNT VOUCHER DELIVERY TERMS. Please note that due to potential volume of voucher orders, we will aim to deliver all voucher orders within 7 working days. Delivery Charges may vary depending on the terms of the specific voucher offer. Full details of the delivery terms will be on the voucher offer.
- GENERAL DELIVERY TERMS:
- Saturday or special delivery options available on request (Please speak to customer services before ordering to arrange this)
- Your order will be delivered during the normal working day 9am-5pm Monday to Friday, to the address nominated on your order (which could be a work or a friend or relative’s address if this is more convenient for you). A signature will be required on delivery of the goods to you to provide proof that the goods have been received. If no person is present at the delivery address the courier may return the item to a depot and attempt delivery at a later date.
- Delivery costs to Europe are based at a standard rate of £14.99 then £10 for any other items.
- Delivery to the Rest of the World is calculated at £17.99 for the first item, then £13 for any other item.